We all know that COVID-19 is a huge pandemic right now. It seems like every day the news gets worse. If you’re like me, you’re doing everything you can to prepare for it. But what do you need to do? And what supplies do you need? In this blog post, we will discuss the 10 things that are essential in order to survive COVID-19.
COVID-19 is a novel coronavirus that was first identified in 2019. It has since spread to over 200 countries and territories, with over 14 million confirmed cases and 600,000 deaths worldwide. As the pandemic continues to grow, it’s important to be prepared. Here are the top ten things you’ll need in order to survive COVID-19:
- The first thing you need is a good supply of food. You should have at least a month’s worth of food stored up, in case you have to stay inside for an extended period of time. Make sure to include plenty of canned goods, dried fruits and vegetables, and other non-perishable items.
- You’ll also need a water supply. Again, you should have at least a month’s worth of water stored up. But it’s also important to have a way to filter and purify water, in case your municipal water supply becomes contaminated. I recommend getting a Berkey water filter.
- The third thing you need is a way to stay warm. If you live in a cold climate, you’ll need to make sure you have plenty of blankets and warm clothing. And if you live in a hot climate, you’ll need to make sure you have a way to stay cool, like an air conditioner or fan.
- Fourth, you’ll need medical supplies. This includes over-the-counter medications like ibuprofen and Tylenol, as well as prescription medications if you have any. You should also get a first-aid kit and some supplies for dealing with minor injuries.
- Fifth, you’ll need a way to entertain yourself. If you’re stuck inside for an extended period of time, you’re going to need some ways to keep yourself occupied. This could include books, movies, games, and other things to keep your mind active.
- Sixth, you’ll need a way to stay in touch with the outside world. Whether it’s a phone, computer, or radio, you’ll need some way of staying up-to-date on what’s going on.
- Seventh, you’ll need some basic supplies like toilet paper, shampoo, and soap. These things tend to go quickly during a pandemic, so it’s best to stock up now.
- Eighth, you’ll need some way to disinfect your surroundings. This could include bleach, alcohol, or other disinfectants.
- Ninth, you’ll need a way to protect yourself from infection. This could include face masks, gloves, and other protective gear.
- And finally, the tenth thing you’ll need is a plan. You should have a plan for what you’ll do if COVID-19 hits your area. This includes a plan for what you’ll do if you have to stay inside for an extended period of time, as well as a plan for getting food and water if the supplies run out.
So those are ten things you’ll need in order to survive COVID-19. Make sure to stock up on supplies and have a plan in place. And stay safe!