首页 » Choosing your 13×4 Ombre brown lace front Long Hair Wigs

Choosing your 13×4 Ombre brown lace front Long Hair Wigs

by Chester C.

13×4 Ombre brown lace front Long Hair Wigs 

The Ishow human hair wigs have a body wave hair texture, it has minimal shedding and maintenance. This wig is in the shade P4/27 Honey Blonde and can also be bleached and restyled as per requirement. It comes in a one-piece pack of 13×4 Lace Frontal Human Hair of 10A grade that has a smooth combing experience because of its tangle-free texture. The wig is available in two densities, 150% and 180% and in varying hair lengths of 8-26 inches. 

Terms and Policies For Curly Long Hair Wig

Shipping Information 

Ishow hair wigs can be shipped to any corner of the world easily. The wigs are shipped within 24 hours of the order and dispatch will vary according to distance and working days. Free shipping is provided for American and Canadian orders, DHL/FedEx/USPS/UPS delivers the order within 3-5 working days. For European countries, DHL/TNT takes 5-7 days and for African countries, DHL/DPEX might take up to 12 days for delivery. Customers from other regions of the world can place orders too but, will have to pay extra shipping costs. The buyer will also have to take care of any extra tariffs or customs on the product.

Return Feature and Refund Services

Ishow hair accepts returns in cases of discrepancies as well as for no specific reason at all. However, the one’s returning for the latter must pay for the shipping costs. In both cases, the customer first needs to contact them by giving the order number. Once they’ve responded with a return address only then must the buyer ship the order back. All of this must be done within 15 days of receiving the order. A refund is generated only when buyers have followed this procedure carefully and if the product is in its original condition. Once customers have sent the parcel back and it has been inspected for all of these, the refund shall be generated. It’s a good idea to read the detailed policy on Ishow’s website before following the procedure. 

Reviews and Ratings For Brown Long Hair Wigs

Customer reviews 

Most of the customers who bought the honey blonde Ishow hair wig have had a great experience with it. They find the wig hair soft, thick and healthy. The wavy texture adds up so much to their entire look. They found its using procedure very simple as well. Not just that, most buyers were pleased with the products and the service both. They claim that the shipping was quick and the product received was exactly what they expected it to be. 

Ratings 

The P4/27 honey blonde human hair wig was given a 5-star rating by 97% of all the consumers who used it. The rest of the 3% gave it 4 stars. It did not receive any bad ratings or reviews. In fact, was praised for its comfortable wig cap and tangle-free properties. Feel free to check out other websites for reviews as well.

Related Articles

Leave a Comment